? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 15, 2010

Haptic Media

I Finally decided to get a seperate blog. This Blog is for things relating to Haptic Media and my photograhy and video editing endevours. Seperating it from my standard blog makes sense. It will allow to target my key area for viewers and readers. Right now the blog is mostly under construction at this point. I will work to update this as frequently as possible.
In the coming months you will see content regarding

Snowboarding
Skateboarding
Skiing
Martial Arts
Mixed Martial Arts
Movies

as well as my photography

Content I've edited and information on future plans.
This will also include information about the YouTube based video series I'm developing called.
" That Days of Dicksen McDick"

0 comments: